MSE Management uses its skills and resources to provide the necessary Show Management services including all event sales, conference management, pre-event and onsite operations
and administration services including management of a timeline and budget. We establish goals and manage expectations. Our collaborative style and unique blend of domestic and international
experience guarantees that our events always deliver. MSE Management offers the following services that provide continuous management and direction to an event, thereby ensuring that all goals are
met in a cost-effective and time-sensitive way.
1. Management Staffing pre-show and onsite
- Provide staffing including General Manager, Show Director, Conference Director, Sales Director and admin staff
2. Financial Services
- Support client in development and management of event budget; Provide cost estimates for contractors’ services; coordinate all billing and invoicing with contractors; all collections of exhibitor
and sponsor payments
3. Conference Development & Management
- Identify & develop all educational programs; identify & secure all speakers; plan and order audio visual equipment for all programs
4. Exhibition Sales & Management
- Develop exhibition sales strategy, pricing, sales promotional materials, forms and contracts; Design layout of the exhibit area; develop lists conduct sales campaign; Secure all exhibitor
payments and provide a weekly report
5. Sponsorship & Ad Sales
- Develop sponsorship sales campaign and sell sponsorships
- Ensure fulfillment of sponsorship agreement
- Sell advertising in Show Directory, Show Website and Show Social Media
6. Event Operations
- Identify, negotiate and secure appropriate venue; create operations plan & timeline; conduct and manage Show meetings; Provide necessary support for exhibitors; negotiate & secure all
necessary contractors; develop & oversee registration plan & services; On-site event management.
7. Industry Surveys
- Create & distribute surveys to attendees and exhibitors to assist in the development of the show and improvements to be made.
8. Attendee Marketing
- Develop & implement marketing plans to reach potential attendees from throughout the US and overseas where applicable. Create marketing material, online marketing and social media marketing.
Create and develop content for website. Develop marketing campaign through Alliance Partners.
- Oversee and develop PR campaign and service onsite
- Oversee social media campaign to reach attendees
9. Financial Services
- Oversee and approve budget and provide accounting services to reconcile all revenue and expenses.
10. Project Management
- Coordinate resources within all parties participating in event
- Coordinate weekly show meetings
11. Travel and Housing
- Research possible future locations and sites for events
- Determine housing and travel needs, including any special needs
- Negotiate, secure and management of hotel room blocks
- Monitor and manage housing attrition and deadlines
- On-line pre-registration
- On-site registration & badge production with necessary technical support
- Exhibitor lead retrieval
- Automated confirmation letters